Monday, October 25, 2010

My Marriage is SAVED DAILY by Knowing and Understanding our Human Designs!

Ok, that Might have been a really long title, but with the Divorce Rate in America being over 50%, according to Enrichment Journal, I am so glad I know my hubby's Human Design!! Just today he comes into our bedroom, lies down next to me and asks me for my daily goals. I proceed to start showing him what I am working on the laptop and he starts fidgeting and feeling uneasy. Finally, he says "I can't stand being around you right now, because you make my head get all weird and I am getting all these crazy stuff in my head, so I gotta go."
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but any respectable wife would have definitely let him have it!
You want to know what happened?
I answered, " Ok honey, bye, I Love You!"
You want to know why I felt no pain, no rejection or confusion?
Because I know that my dear hubby typically gets under pressure in his Head to figure things out and he gets under tremendous pressure to work for resources when he is around me! So, because he had already been focused on working for resources before he came in, when he came into my Aura, "SMACK","BUZZ", the energy just smacked him and his Sacral, or Work-Force Energy Center, took in all of my Sacral Energy to work in a Mutative Evolving Way
and AMPED IT UP!
I can tell you from experience that Sacral Energy feels like a "Buzz" :)
For those of you who's Human Design Type is a Generator, you know exactly what I mean!

This was just one brief example of the enormous amount of examples that have happened and keep happening daily!
Having 4 beautiful girls all under age 8, makes it imperative that our marriage is always Hot and Steamy ;) (Well at least in HARMONY, LOL!)

Here is to knowing your Partners Human Design and Not Taking It Personal!
Cheers!

Blessings of Sunshine...

Alex:)

No comments:

Post a Comment