Friday, February 11, 2011

My Own Intuitive Process and Varied Forms of Answers

One thing that my own journey is teaching me is
that emotions demand to be felt and if one
doesn't allow them to be felt and expressed
in healthy ways it gets manifested into something
in our outer world of form: either physical body, relationships,
work, etc: so in a sense it forms into something
that gets your attention and says: "Look at me,
Pay attention to me! Feel me, let me say
what I want to say to you".

The key is being aware enough to notice these things.
Of course my first instincts in the past have been to blame, complain or disregard,
but if it was loud enough (and things usually are now, LOL)
it persists enough that I finally say to it:
"Ok, ok, what do you want to tell me! "
This is when I go within my heart, meditate, ask to be
shown, forgive myself and others and surrender to
the Love of Divine Love within me and all around me.

The answer then comes, at least for me as:
a song in my head, a few words, a long message,
a feeling, words that I remember someone said, a mantra,
an emotional release followed by comfort and warmth within
my heart area and/or solar plexus or other area, a vision,
sometimes I receive a message within my outer reality as
I get a strong urge or magnetically drawn to a book that
I open and my eyes go to a specific word, sentence or paragraph;
a song will come on in the background or on the radio, someone will
be talking about something that will penetrate my heart and resonate with me,
someone will bring me( one of my beloved daughters) certain specific objects or numbers that
they randomly punched in to the telephone that mean something to me, or I will see
a heart or another symbol in the snow at random; sometimes I draw and not think
about what I am drawing and let my hand just go and when its done
I realize its something meaningful towards me answer.
Other times I dream about it, or right before I wake up I receive a message.

I hope this helps, I have highlighted most of the ways that I receive Divine
answers, messages and inspirations.

I know you know most of them, but hopefully this will inspire you to
continue looking out for them in your daily life!

Blessings of Sweet Surrender!

Alex :)

PS Remember this is my own unique way (or ways since according to my Human Design I am gifted with unlimited
possibilities of experiencing psychic energies) yours according to your Human Design might be consistently your own way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment